Top 10 How To Use Food Processor For Pie Dough
We spent many hours on research to finding how to use food processor for pie dough, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best how to use food processor for pie dough, you should not miss this article. how to use food processor for pie dough coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 how to use food processor for pie dough by our suggestions
810 reviews analysed
Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor and Vegetable Chopper Black
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use.
- 12 CUP CAPACITY. Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
Designed to be uniquely simple, the Hamilton Beach® Stack & Snap™ 12 Cup Food Processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Instead, it’s as easy as stacking the 12-cup bowl onto the base, then snapping on the lid.
Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid and blades. BPA-free in all food zones
With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, there’s no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl. The built-in scraper does the work for you, even while the processor is on for continuous processing. Kitchen Tips- For a more uniform consistency, start with pieces of food that are similar in size. Cut food into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces before processing with the chopping/mixing blade and leave room in the bowl for the food to be tossed around.When chopping foods, pulsing on and off will produce the best results.Operating time will depend on the quantity of food being processed. Most foods can be sliced, chopped, or shredded in seconds.To slice or shred cheese, use firm cheeses like Cheddar or Swiss that have been chilled for at least 30 minutes. Soft cheese like Mozzarella must be placed in the freezer for 30 minutes prior to processing to ensure it is firm enough for shredding.All removable parts are top rack dishwasher safe
ThermoPro TP03A Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer Kitchen Cooking Food Candy Thermometer for Oil Deep Fry BBQ Grill Smoker Thermometer
- 【SUPER FAST】Instant Reading Thermometer features 3.9″ food grade stainless steel probe gets temp readout within 4-7 seconds with high precision sensor
- 【ACCURATE READOUT】Cooking Thermometer with temp range of -58°F ~ 572°F (-50°C ~ 300°C), accurate to ±0.9°F
- Perfect for indoor outdoor cooking, grilling, BBQ and so on
- 【EASY TO USE】Kitchen Thermometer with foldable probe design folds away easily and locks into base for portability
- Magnetic back and hook allows for convenient storage
- 【SMART DESIGN】Digital Meat Thermometer will auto-shut off if readout stays on for 10 minutes
- Powered by AAA battery (included)
- Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY! REGISTER your product after purchase and RECEIVE EXTENDED 3 YEARS Warranty】ThermoPro US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week, reach us at 877-515-7797
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
- Comes with 5 multi-function discs and 3 blades out of the box
- 5.5 inch super-wide feed chute reduces the need to pre-cut most fruits and vegetables
- Includes 2 BPA-free processing bowls: 16 cup (3.8L) large bowl
- 2.5 cup (600ml) small processing bowl
- LCD display displays count-up and count-down auto timer
- Accessory storage box can be stored horizontally or vertically based on storage space.Stainless Steel Blades
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
- Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Note: How-to Disc not included
The Cuisinart Pro Classic Food Processor makes all your favorites, from stir-fries and main course salads, to peanut butter and homemade bread. Accessories include a stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, chopping blade, small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and instruction/recipe book.
Metal Food Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers Includes 2 Sausage Stuffer Tubes,Durable Meat Grinder Attachment for kitchenAid,Sliver
- [ALL Metal Design] This metal meat grinder attachment fits ALL KitchenAid stand mixer. Far superior to the plastic model.Simply attach it to the power hub of any KitchenAid stand mixer.
- [Process All Meats Easily] The grinder attachments for Kitchenaid produces ground meat with great texture.Superior in terms of speed, cleaner grind, and durability.
- [Sausage Stuffer Attachment] With the two size sausage stuffer tubes you can make any sausages you like.(boudin sausage, Italian sausage, summer sausage, bratwurst and chorizo) stuffing tubes is longer to allow for more casing to loaded on.
- [Health & Fresh] The food grinder attachments are made of Food grade material, grind fresh meat for sausages and burgers, vegetables for salsas & sauces,hard cheeses, fresh bread crumbs.
- [Easy to Clean & Use] The meat grinder is NOT dishwasher safe, all parts are detachable,you are able to clean it very quickly with soap, warm water (under 122°F), and the cleaning brush that came with it.
OXO Good Grips Multi-purpose Stainless Steel Scraper & Chopper
The OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose Stainless Steel Scraper & Chopper is a smart addition to any kitchen. Use the Scraper & Chopper to split, scrape, crush and chop while preparing your favorite recipe. Quarter-inch increments appear on the stainless steel blade for easy measuring. The wide, comfortable grip stays in your hand, even when wet. Dishwasher safe
Spring Chef Dough Blender, Top Professional Pastry Cutter with Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Blades (Black-Medium)
- BETTER THAN YOUR GRANDMA’S DOUGH BLENDER – You’ll be shocked by the high quality and WANT to bake more just so you can use it, which is ultimately healthier for you and your family. Sturdy and durable with metal blades that are twice as thick as our competitors…Your search is over for one of the greatest kitchen gadgets that you can now pass on to future generations.
- WOW THE CROWD WITH IMPRESSIVE RESULTS – Get ready for better texture and taste from all of your baked goods. Make flakier and fluffier biscuits, pie crust, pizza dough, scones, pastries and more. You’ll be amazed at how quickly this tool works to get uniform pieces of butter mixed in flour which creates a better, yummier end product.
- YOU’LL WONDER HOW YOU EVER MANAGED WITHOUT IT – Heavy duty without being heavy and cuts through cold butter beautifully, making it a must-have tool if you bake. Don’t waste time or effort using a fork or potato masher only to get half results.
- NO MORE SORE HANDS AND WRISTS – Comfortable soft grip handle that fits small to medium-sized hands perfectly – and it won’t make you tired after using it. You can do more without having to worry about hand and wrist fatigue. The thick rubber is much safer than plastic and easy on those with arthritis.
- GOOD FOR MORE THAN JUST CUTTING BUTTER – Chop fruit and soft vegetables or nuts, mash up baby food, make salsa, guacamole and muffin topping – the options are endless!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How To Use Food Processor For Pie Dough for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy How To Use Food Processor For Pie Dough, eg:
- What are Top 10 How To Use Food Processor For Pie Dough for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 How To Use Food Processor For Pie Dough to buy?
- What are Top Rated How To Use Food Processor For Pie Dough to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) How To Use Food Processor For Pie Dough?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for How To Use Food Processor For Pie Dough.
- Before deciding to buy any How To Use Food Processor For Pie Dough, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose How To Use Food Processor For Pie Dough and What you should consider when buying the How To Use Food Processor For Pie Dough and Where to Buy or Purchase the How To Use Food Processor For Pie Dough. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 How To Use Food Processor For Pie Dough of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about How To Use Food Processor For Pie Dough.